Naturopathic medicine combines the inherent healing power of nature with modern science and diagnostics. Licensed Naturopathic Doctors (NDs) are trained in conventional medical techniques, as well as more specifically naturopathic modalities including nutritional therapy, Western botanical medicine and homeopathy. The goal of everything an ND does is to support the body and stimulate it’s innate healing force to help you achieve optimal wellness.
Plants have always been indispensable to human beings. They provide us with food, shelter, medicine, clothing, tools, ritual objects, and so on. Everywhere people live there are countless plants that […]
Nutrition is a foundation of naturopathic medicine. Clearly, what we eat affects every cell and system of our bodies, and it is something we do for ourselves multiple times every […]
Many of us have a contentious relationship with formal exercise. Our histories may be full of forced exercise in unpleasant gym classes where we did not shine physically. While this […]
Hydrotherapy is simply the use of water for therapeutic purposes. There are a variety of ways that hydrotherapy is used, but some of the most common and powerful uses are […]
Homeopathy was first developed by Samuel Hahneman, a German physician, in the 19th century. Today, homeopathy remains a trusted and popular form of medicine in many parts of the world. […]
Flower essences are much like homeopathics. The essence of different flowers can be used to support emotional and mental health. The formulations are individually created much of the time, though […]
Useful Information about Our Naturopathic Medicine Offerings
Latest Articles About Naturopathic Medicine
- 2019 Watershed Wellness winter food drive report
- Practitioner Spotlight – Dr. DeAun Nelson, ND, LMT!
- 5 Ways to Manage Diabetes Without Focusing on Weight Loss
- A balanced view on Diabetes, Part 1 – What is Diabetes?
- The Effects of Compression: Binding, Chinese Medicine, and You
- Hormonal transition and Chinese medicine
- The LGBTQ community, health outcomes & the importance of relationships in healthcare
- Elderberry tincture, home care and staying well in the autumn from a Naturopathic perspective
- Stay balanced in late winter with Self Massage: Abhyanga Step by Step