We provide premium massage therapy to Portlanders looking to maintain vibrant and healthy lives. We take the greatest care to treat you with respect and to create a warm and inviting experience for your visit.
If you have any questions about our services, please don’t hesitate to contact us here.
All ready to go? Click on the button below to schedule your appointment immediately.
The Watershed Massage integrates our knowledge of various modalities and many years of experience to create the massage that is perfect for you.
Deep tissue massage focuses on the deeper muscles in the body, as its name implies.
Swedish massage is considered the classic massage that promotes relaxation.
Trigger point massage is a general term that describes the release of “trigger points” using a variety of techniques.
Shiatsu is an Asian form of bodywork that is designed to promote the harmonious flow of Qi (chi/Ki) throughout the body.
Useful Information about Your Massage Appointment
Latest Articles About Massage
- 2019 Watershed Wellness winter food drive report
- Join us for the first Watershed Wellness holiday food drive – in partnership with the Oregon Food Bank
- An Insider’s Report on our Newest Massage Therapist: Jessi Slavich
- Massage for Stress Relief – It’s a Real Thing
- How to Get a Great Massage
- Stay balanced in late winter with Self Massage: Abhyanga Step by Step
- A Holistic Approach to Shaking the Winter Blues
- Move your body, move your Qi – Boosting immunity with Qi Gong
- 3 Steps to Healthful Nutrition in the Winter Months