About the podcast
We are hoping to create an interesting, inspiring and informative show that explores our clinic & practitioners, the modalities we practice, healthcare topics of importance to you, and various social, political, ecological and philosophical issues that relate to health, healing, the healthcare system and similar topics. We also hope to incorporate art & fun into some of the episodes – introducing you to soundscapes from our beloved Oregon – music – group dialogues and anything else we can dream up. Actually – you can dream too! Let us know your ideas in the form below.
You can also find the most recent episodes archived here:
- Episode 1 – the Introduction (Features : Eric Grey, talking passionately)
- Episode 2 – Our approach to health, healing, and patients (Features : Eric Grey, talking passionately again! ;))
- Episode 3 – Rowan Everard, LAc, emotional healing and LGBT community
- Episode 4 – Dr. Ann Holland, ND, talks about some of the essential aspects of the Naturopathic approach
- Episode 5 – Eric Grey, MS, LAc discusses 3 tips and 4 tricks to make lifestyle changes that last
- Episode 6 – Dr. DeAun Nelson and Health at Every Size
- Episode 7 – Eric Grey is back to discuss 3 common misconceptions about acupuncture and Chinese herbs
- Episode 8 – Melinda Wheeler, LAc discusses her practice, the path of healing & how to make easier life changes
- Episode 9 – Eric Grey, LAc discusses chronic pain relief and the patient-practitioner relationship
- Episode 10 – Amanda Barp, LMT, RYT on massage and how she wants to make yoga accessible to you
- Episode 11 – Chinese medicine roundtable : Classical medicine, autumn & going within
- Episode 12 – Watershed Wellness yoga, peak poses & doing yoga without injury
Have an idea for the podcast?
Is there a particular topic you would like us to cover, or person you think we should have on the podcast for a conversation? Make your recommendation using the form below. Thank you!