As an esthetician of ten years, I understand the need and want for beautiful, healthy skin. The skin care industry changes every day, and it’s nearly impossible to keep up with all the latest product trends, beauty anecdotes, and skin care secrets. Health and beauty are some of the oldest practices in human civilization, and all of our skin care secrets are rooted in ancient practices. For example, Eastern Indian cultures were treating facial massage as part of their daily health routines long before beauty school and “facial technology” ever existed.
I’ve made it my life’s work to bring health and happiness into my clients’ lives by way of skin care solutions. With a pursuant interest in the Ayurvedic health system (dating back to 5000 BC), my treatments always come from a loving, healing place. From skin detoxification, to nourishing facial massage, to extractions, to light therapy for the treatment of age spots, everyone has a chief concern they’d like to address. I love to combine facial massage with delicious fruit and plant-based products that make your skin glow. I also work with modern day tools to treat the skin on the deepest level (light therapy, oxygen, high frequency, etc.) I’m here to help, and I’m obsessed with results and on-going client care.
- I recognize that acne also happens at an adult age.
- I recognize that men and women in their 20’s are interested in taking precautions for wrinkles (or expression lines, as I like to call them).
- I know that many consider facials to be a “luxury experience”. It is my mission to educate you about your skin so that you understand that skin care should be a part of your daily ritual, similar to taking your vitamins, or exercising.
- I’m here to help you relax, but I’m also here to help you look and feel your best.
- I believe in using organic and sustainable products, and I’ve chosen to work with a line offering only the highest quality in Hungarian skincare.
- I’ll always treat your experience like my first and last treatment. Your needs are my top priority, and a thorough before-and-after consultation is key to creating lasting and fun client relationships.
I can’t wait to meet you! Let’s uncover your best, and absolutely stunning, skin.
Professional experience and training:
- Skincare/Esthiology Educator at Aveda Institute, Portland.
- Ruby’s Spa McMenamin’s Edgefield 2007-2014 (Esthetician)
- KOiPOD, Portland, OR 2006 (Wax specialist, Esthetician)
- Eminence Organic Skincare regional training 2007-present Portland, OR (Education)
- Eminence Organic Skincare Sacremento, CA-Vancouver, BC (2011) (Education)
- European Institute of Cosmetology 2005, Portland, OR (Facial Technology)
- The International Dermal Institute 2007, Las Vegas, NV ( Education)
- Mt Hood Community College Cosmetology program 2013 (Guest Speaker)